Health is not a simple achievement, especially once it feels like it has been lost.
Trying to find the underlying cause of poor cause can feel like a rabbit chase at times. Doing proper, specific testing can shorten the chase so you can start making appropriate changes immediately to get your health back.
Some of the tests available through Great Plain Labs offer a chance to evaluate for things that are often missed. Below is a list of some common (mostly urine) tests:
- Glyphosphate (a poison in our food supply as a result of Roundup)
- Mold Exposure (responsible for many “mysterious” complaints)
- Non-metalic toxins (such as petrochemicals)
- Microbial Organic Acids (yeasts and bacteria)
- Organic Acids (overall metabolic health snapshot)
- Hormones (captured with saliva)